Our Web Design Process
A well thought-out strategy is essential to developing an effective website.
We conduct a thorough consultation to identify the following:
- Overall Business Model
- Top 3 goals of your website
- Challenges your website will address
- Functionality Analysis
- Feature Analysis
- Database Diagrams
- Site Map Structure
- Functionality Listing
- Feature Listing
We create visually appealing designs that are result-driven and user-focused. We take into consideration our client’s intended audience and targeted message.
- Design Mockup (Image representation of the website)
- Finalization of Wireframes
- Finalization of Site Structure/Layout
- User Experience Consideration
Using the latest technologies and industry coding standards, we make your website come to life. Once the design of your website has been approved, we will construct the HTML web pages accordingly. In this phase, we will also perform any programming needed to achieve the functionality agreed upon. In some cases, the programming will be broken down into phases. As such, each phase will be delivered to you for your review and approval prior to moving to the next phase.
- Functioning Website for Review
Functionality testing is an essential step prior to implementing a project. Each of our projects is run through our quality control process to ensure the highest level of quality. Upon successful testing, your website will be uploaded for the world to see.
Area of Focus
- Cross-Browser Compatibility
- Feature Testing
- Functionality Testing
- Form Testing & Validation
- Spell Checking & Content Editing (If these services have been ordered)
We offer ongoing support for clients that need assistance after the project has been made live. Please contact us for more details.
- Content Editing
- Additional Functionality
- Graphic Design Updates
- Ongoing Search Engine Optimization